A group of Stashbusing buddies are going to work on the Trail Mix Quilt over the next several weeks. The pattern is free, and but are going to work on it together - or at your own speed!
How To Participate
- Download the FREE quilt pattern from All People Quilt.
- Share the "Trail Mix 2021" icon below on your Facebook or Instagram feed to let us know you're in.
- Follow and share your progress using the #TrailMix2021 hashtag on IO Group list, Instagram or Facebook.
Grab a button & help me spread the word!
I will be posting 'easier to follow' instructions than the original pattern from APQ. You can work ahead with the pattern, or follow along in these easy steps.
- Week 1 (Jan 7): Introduction, Fabric Requirements.
Start gathering fabrics
Share a comment that you plan to joing us.
- Week 2 (Jan 11): Make 32 Four-Patch Blocks
- Week 3 (Jan 18): Make 72 Four-Patch Blocks, Make 38 Double Four Patch Blocks
- Week 4 (Jan 25): Make 176 2" Four-Patch Blocks
- Week 5 (Feb 1): Make 44 Triple Four-Patch Blocks
- Week 6 (Feb 8): Assemble 24 Double Nine Patch Blocks
- Week 7 (Feb 15): 9-Patch Blocks
- Week 8 (Feb 22): Assemble Center of Quilt (before borders)
3/14/21 - Sorry for delay in updating. Texas 'froze over' while we were getting ready to close on new home in Florida. Then packing, then moving, then unpacking, then finding my sewing stuff!
Borders & Finishing
- Week 9 (Mar 15 ): Cut & Add Borders
- Week 10 (Mar 29 ): Put it all together